Access / Referral
Referrals and staff requests are welcomed either directly by telephone, email or
in writing to any of our offices.
Home support can be accessed directly or via an external agency such as Social work
or the NHS.
Packages of support, staff requests and services provided can be discussed informally,
at your request with our dedicated Services Manager.
If you wish to arrange for us to visit you please call your local branch.
SPS Social Care run training courses.
Below is a list of just a few of the courses we run.
• PVG - Protection of Vulnerable Groups
• Boundaries and confidentiality
• An introduction to alcohol problems
• Challenging behaviour
• Getting your project ready for health and safety
• An introduction to drug use and drug taking behaviour
• Needle exchange
• Safer injecting
• Working with self harm
• Moving and handling
• Epilepsy Awareness
• First Aid